"Toughest team mentally in the league"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Those are the words of Tom jackson yesterday.

Jackson said the reason is obvious, it's because of Jeff Fisher. Chris Berman said "absolutely".

Something for the Fisher haters and also those who say the experts hate us.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Fisher's not a bad coach. He's slightly old school in some aspects, and can sometimes limit the "magic" on offense and defense but he's a fundamentally sound coach. He may be the most fundamentally sound coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm not sure what that means. He knows what works and how teams win, that has no relation to time.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He's a bit conservative regards playing young and unproven players.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They stopped hating us because they saw my thread and finally watched a Titans game.

But just wait... there will still be some who conform to the league norm of hating the Titans. It's the cool thing to do.

You're not cool unless you pee your pants... and hate the Titans.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Oh, well, hold the phone. If Tom Jackson and Chris Berman say Fish is the man, well, it has to be true. After all, they spend 2 hours a day on Titans message boards and watch every snap of every Titans game multiple times with scrutiny, unlike myself. Therefore, they must be much more knowledgeable about my team and it's coach then I am.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

More than likely, yeah...

8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Chris berman said it. That settles it.

That dude just does cocaine and reads a TelePrompTer every Sunday

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not sure what the hell you are talking about. We have been playing a lot of young players over the years. VY has 45 starts.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He can't do enough coke to lower himself to your level. You think we should never punt and run a flea flicker on every play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar