Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Trade Advice

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by NewHorizans, Sep 5, 2013.

1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    I'd much rather give up Nelson than Wayne (have a feeling Wayne is going to have a big year). But this is definitely a less risky trade than the first one.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $144
    I do like Wayne, but Smith is easily as good as Wayne this season.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    I don't know about "easily." Wayne catches all kinds of passes on all kinds of routes and can be targeted in the redzone. Smith is a one trick pony. He'll make a splash play here and there that will result in a big points bump for the day, but Wayne is WAY more consistent.

I think Smith is more likely to get a 2-point game than Wayne is on any given day.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Yeah I take Wayne over Smith all day. That said, it's still a pretty good trade. Personally though, I think I'd rather give up Nelson for Thompkins and hold on to Wayne. But who knows... the games still need to be played.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $144
    So I broke down and made the original posted trade. I decided Wayne is better and I like CJ way better than Bush. Plus I like upside from Thompkins. Jordy is better, but he gets hurt alot