trade cj

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by grindtime, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude...Donald Brown broke for 80 yards against us...if he can do that, I'd be worried about CJ doing that as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

That's the way a 5 year old would look at it. Do you really think CJ wouldn't destroy our d-line? We couldn't stop anyone all year.

Those 3 teams all have much better o-lines than us.

Houston 4th
    Jags 13th
    Indy 25th
    Titans 32nd of course and it wasn't even close.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ugh, don't remind me. We'd be in the playoffs if it wasn't for that game.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

give casey some time...i see something with this kid, we could have found our presence in the middle we've needed for some time. a lot can change with a good big guy up front.

i really think JJ moves back to tackle. both these guys together will create a push - perhaps something to resemble what Matt and CJ have been seeing all year long.

Keep Klug in there, maybe trying stunts with him like we used to. This guy can really rush the passer from the inside (not so sold on his run stopping abilities yet). I'd like to see him gain some bulk, not much, but a bit more to help him get more well-rounded.

such a combo at the inside will also make whoever's beside them look better too. i have faith in Morgan for at least a bit longer. Another stud DE, with Ball in that rotation as well..

i think we're gonna be pretty solid against the run, sooner than later...

-----
    but as it stands now, yes a concern.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trading C.J. within the division would absolutely come back to bite us. WHO do we have that runs near as fast as C.J.? Tommie Campbell is the only player, and he doesn't play defense yet. If C.J. gets a lane he's gone, along the way he'd pick up Mike Griffin and use him as road paint.

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

im all for trading cj as unreal as it seems but inside the division is just dumb....

if anything trade cj for a first and 2nd draft someone like montee ball if he declares and o-lineman....

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

No way we'd get a first and second after his season this year

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

we'd get a first easily most likely a first and 3rd

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We'd get a second at most. Running back is not a premier position in this league anymore. All most anyone HB can be plugged in and be successful with a good OL and a good passing game. People know this so no one is going to give up a first for a running back so late in his career.

Ex. Trent Richardson may be the most talented player in the draft this year and he might not get picked up until the late first rounds

10. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

How many hookers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar