Trade down and stockpile picks in 2-4

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Man. Paul Williams sucks so bad compared to some of those other players. None are superstars, but I would trade Williams for most of them in a heartbeat. Some of those guys have actually, you know, played for the team that drafted them.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mike walker would have been a stud this year had he not hurt his knee in camp.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I agree. I was really keen on him prior to the draft - he was ultra productive at College.

4. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I believe trading out of the first round round would be a good idea. One other problem is we don't have A 3RD round pick this year. I would try to get a pair of 2s, 3s and 4s. I say we might be able to package a 6th rounder and Pacman and at elast get a 4th rounder from some sucker. There might be a play or two we could do that with to acquire afew picks in the 2-4 round range.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Trade our first for Roy Williams the WR. That's it.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

trade a first round, for either, roy williams, chad johnson or larry fitzgerald, and you get young stud proven WR and that settles the play maker WR we have been questing for for the past 4 years. I mean with our first round pick we are gonna take a WR any ways, and if a real deal guy isnt there, why not trade our first round pick, our drafts suck half the time anywyas

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roy Williams isn't worth a first. If he is, then Johnson and Fitzgerald are worth a first and a third.

8. Fry

when did that happen?

9. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I read this a while ago but now it seems I may have been wrong. We do owe the Seahawks a draft pick for Bryce Fisher.

10. Fry

we owe them a 6th

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar