trade idea...your thoughts?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by zackmann, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans need upgrades at too many positions to give away so much, IMO.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Only if they also agree to trade Defensive Coordinators :brow:

3. i would take that trade if calvin johnson was sitting there at that pick

4. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I wouldn't do it, IMO, we need to increase our # of 1st day picks, too many positions need upgrading, especially depthwise. Last year was the first time since we got into cap hell that we've had real competition in training camp. I expect -and hope for- a lot of battles to make the roster.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd do that for Calvin Johnson. It's pretty sad that our biggest playmaker on offense is a CB.

6. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Good point about Pac. I've wondered about scoring a CB that could free up Pac to do more on O. I have to think that if I was a DC, I'd have nightmares about defending both Pac and VY. You never know what they'll do.

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Wait, VY plays QB, I do see what you're saying, but I personally don't think it's worth that much to move up, I don't really see anyone coming out this year that we couldn't get at 19 that I'd be willing to give four picks to get, remember, good players can be found in later rounds, and we've usually been pretty good at that.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I am by no means advocating to trade up for him, but something HAS to be done to give this team a spark on offense. Who knows, maybe all we need is a fresh year and a healthy roster. Maybe Troupe can be our playmaker once he's good to go, I'm a huge fan of him so I hope so.

I'm very open to what player/position we should choose early on this year. Everything I've been hearing is fine with me with the exception of picking Ted Ginn. I truly believe he will be a monumental bust.

9. What happened to never trading up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar