Trade Mett now!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nytitaner, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I say let him light it up in preseason and then trade him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i think we could easily get a sixth right now but our back up situation isn't solidified . I'm thinking it's worth it if somehow we could get a fifth, maybe sweeten up the deal a bit. I agree that it may take another pre season to get his stock up but teams are really QB desperate right now.

3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Yes, I get it, our team has the worse O line, no RB and only Delaney to pass to. We can list 20 "IFs" and say 7 would be decent. But we can also give those same IFs to every other NFL QB and the guy would be good too.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I think the Jets might give us something, I live in nyc . Crazier things have happened.

5. 615nick

615nick Starter

Id honestly be ok just getting our 6th back, hell I'd take a 7th. A, he can't win and b, i think it'd be good to get him away from lewan.

6. JBC

JBC Starter

I'm not suggesting he is a good Qb. I just don't think he is as bad a back up as others on this site seem to. One player can't be blamed for every lost game he plays in.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sensabaugh is out dude, gonna be hard to trade away another teams CB

8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

For what? And who would even want him?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trade mettenberger lmao

yea like that has any chance of ever happening.

news flash, no one wants mett when there are 10 better options in FA/draft.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Hey, before we drafted Mariota talking heads all over the country were swearing he could be a solid starter in this league. He has a few horrible outings with horrible support and all is lost ? I'm not saying we're getting a high pick but it just takes one team to wanna bring him in to compete and we can receive some type of compensation even if it's a sandwich. Now could be a pretty good time. Get him the heck away from Lewan as well as 615nick said and give him a fresh start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar