Trade Mett now!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nytitaner, Mar 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget the fact Mett is trash, who would you prefer; Fitzpatrick, RG3, Moore, Schaub, Whitehurst, Gradkowski, Cassel, Vick, Weeden or any rookie?

All better QB's than Mett. Why trade away a pick when theres better talent sitting around waiting to get signed?

Mett is untradable until after the draft.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Lol. RG3 or the rookie, maybe Fitz but maybe not.

3. JCBRAVE

Every one of those names I listed is better than Mettenfailure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I disagree. Someone in this league will be in love with his arm, and a 5th - 7th Rd pick would be well worth it to us. Denver not only has to find a starting QB (after losing Osweiller), but they need a backup as well. If I am Robinson, I'm getting on the phone with Elway and letting him now Mett is open for trade

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. JBC

JBC Starter

If Denver wanted him they would make the call.

6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i would not be shocked if he had some success elsewhere. He's gotta good arm and some courage. Wish him well.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

All Mett had to do was win a game or 2 last year and not look completely helpless.

Brock Osweiler managed to look decent at best and just got paid fat.

But he went ahead and showed the world why even the worst GM/head coach tandem in football history opted to draft a "system QB not ready for the NFL right away" and have a big arm pro style QB with a year of experience ride the pine.

Mett has zero trade value.

Also a 3rd string QB replacing him in the 2nd half was the closest he has ever been to getting into the win column.

Just pathetic.

8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I'm sure they would, but when a team like Denver is suddenly in need for not only a starting QB, but a backup, too, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get a bunch of calls from around the league, letting them know that they have a guy to consider for one of those vacancies.

• Troll Troll x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

If Denver calls lol

This Mett talk is just ridiculous

He's a 3rd string QB on every team in the league, who trades for that?

10. JBC

JBC Starter

Looks like his is the third string Qb for the Titans now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar