Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

trade pick to the Jets?!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2toneblue77, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. 2toneblue77 Guest

Just curious how many of you would trade one spot down for a first and third round pick? second round? Personally id rather have Hawk than any of the top 3. Defense wins ballgames. I'd go for a first and second rounder but not sure about a first and third. Any takers?
  2. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I just dont know if we can pass on any of these QB's. There might not be another QB class like this for a while where we have a shot at getting one.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,907
    unless bush is there, i dont know if they'll give up a first and second to move up just one spot. a first and third maybe, but not a first and second.
  4. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    I don't have the numbers infront of me, but the jets' and their cap situation won't allow the the luxury of moving up in the draft. they might even be in a position to have to move down to get some alotted draft money releaf.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    The said that about the Couch, McNown et al.
  5. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    True, but what if we pass on young or Lienart and both turn out to be stars...that would hurt...forever...
  6. 2toneblue77 Guest

The same could be said about Hawk...what if he becomes the next Ulacher and Lienart and Young never live up to their potential like many other highly rated QB's. I can't imagine the possibilities of having the 3rd and 4th pick in the second round plus Hawk. We would be superbowl contenders for sure within 2 years.
  7. Banshee2 Guest

Isn't that the gamble of the draft, though?
  8. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Yes. Same old story.
  9. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Ahhh...got to love the WHAT IF's. We should start a draft day countdown thread!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.