trade pick to the Jets?!?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2toneblue77, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

Just curious how many of you would trade one spot down for a first and third round pick? second round? Personally id rather have Hawk than any of the top 3. Defense wins ballgames. I'd go for a first and second rounder but not sure about a first and third. Any takers?

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just dont know if we can pass on any of these QB's. There might not be another QB class like this for a while where we have a shot at getting one.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

unless bush is there, i dont know if they'll give up a first and second to move up just one spot. a first and third maybe, but not a first and second.

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I don't have the numbers infront of me, but the jets' and their cap situation won't allow the the luxury of moving up in the draft. they might even be in a position to have to move down to get some alotted draft money releaf.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The said that about the Couch, McNown et al.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

True, but what if we pass on young or Lienart and both turn out to be stars...that would hurt...forever...

7. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

The same could be said about Hawk...what if he becomes the next Ulacher and Lienart and Young never live up to their potential like many other highly rated QB's. I can't imagine the possibilities of having the 3rd and 4th pick in the second round plus Hawk. We would be superbowl contenders for sure within 2 years.

8. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Isn't that the gamble of the draft, though?

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes. Same old story.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ahhh...got to love the WHAT IF's. We should start a draft day countdown thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar