Trade with Carolina?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

In terms of statistics, it is most likely to assign certain draft classes a drop off in hit percentages lower then other classes.

If you take this years class and next years class, I guarantee you the hit ratio of picks will steadily decline this year, while next year most likely will not have as harsh of a decline pick over pick.

If you chunk each 1st round into 3 portions, I would throw my money down that the latter two portions of next years draft will have a higher hit percent.

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

Im in the trade up for ramsey or trade back to the end of round 1 boat. Idk why, but i really don't like picking at 15. If we can get a good deal either way, i want to make it happen. We either get an instant game changer or fill all of our depth needs in this 1 draft. A trade up and we only lose one or two of our first 6 picks, move back and gain at least 2 picks in the first 3 rounds. Either way we are ditting pretty. Hell, even if we stay put we are in good shape, it's just the 3rd best option, imo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

In that scenario we would be foolish at this point. I can see them trade up from the 2nd into the 23-27 range but a down trade would be more likely with a 2nd rounder IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar