Trades?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JM1995, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2-3 more wins is all I see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Especially when you consider that we had houston, minnesota and oakland all beat. We literally should be undefeated right now.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We'll be 4-4 in a few days and everyone will be happy again.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

No, not really. A few of us realized we were playing very bad teams the last two weeks and were worried about the Colts. We may beat a pathetic Jax team, but against good QB's we will still be bad. And with MM you never know what you will get.

6. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

No, 1 or 2 trades will not get us where we need to be, it will also hurt our draft. Most honest fans will admit this is not nor was it ever a playoff caliber team. Still have at least 4-5 holes to fill in the starting 22 as well as bringing in people who can play special teams.

We would do better to keep our picks and trade down for even more depending on where our 1st round picks are at. I'm all for a CB/WR first round. Humphries and Mike Williams would be nice...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

This is what I was thinking. There is a phrase Neil Olshey, the General Manager of the Blazers likes to use. 'Does it move the needle?' I can't think of a trade that they could make that would move the needle. The team doesn't need player that can get separation. It needs two or three. It doesn't need one lockdown corner. It probably needs two. I just don't see a deal you can make in mid season that will improve this team.

As much agony as it brings to the fans, they probably should suffer through the rest of this year. Have another good draft and FA period. And then see where you are at after that. If you are one player away at that point. Then make that deal.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I wouldn't go that far. We never had Houston or Oakland beat. A lead doesn't classify as a win.

However, I agree with you on a Minnesota win.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Atlanta today was up by 17 at home and lost. You can never predict the outcome of a game until it's almost over and you have a decent lead.

10. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

I was perusing the Browns board last week and they seem to have given up on him, they think he's lost a step or two and can no longer keep up with WR1s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar