Trades?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JM1995, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Coaching is most definitely an issue....When it's 3rd and 1...and you have a top two OL...and DeMarco Murray/Derrick Henry on your bench, and you can't punch it and try to get cute....There is an issue. ESPECIALLY when the run hard worked for you up to that point....We also have a SEVERE problem at the secondary positions.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you're talking about next season and beyond, I think it's possible if the Titans don't have to give up too much.

Rumors were that the Bucs and Broncos were willing to give up quite a bit for him. I remember as high as a second-rounder.

I also don't see Haden as big a boost as you. His best days are in the past. He's better than anyone we have but, as you pointed out, that ain't saying much.

3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

@Kid Astro

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Just saw 49ers looking to unload Torrey Smith.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Contending teams trade for guys, not teams unlikely to make the playoffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar