Trading #2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Dec 28, 2014.

?
  1. Yess

71 vote(s)
    85.5%
  2. Noo

12 vote(s)
    14.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Majority of the reels (pretty much everything outside of Auburn) show receivers well beyond any defender or dink and dunk stuff just beyond the line - though I agree somewhat with highlight deceptions in theory but that's much less apparent in regard to the light pressure Winston faced regularly.
    As recently as yesterday he's talking trash about established NFL defenders.
    Great start...

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He might still be a year out from really turning around an orginization. He needs as many reps as possible. He would benefit from staying in college. But whatever. He's either gonna be fire or another waste.

Can we really trust mett to his lose big? Gamble we can get another high pick sometime this decade... Swing. And live with it. Now I will say if they can find some damning info about his character, then pass but the FO will have much more info than we will ever be able to find online.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Reels..... Sigh* please tell me you are talking cut ups or something beyond the casual clueless fans high light tape.

Cut ups of games exist and are much better at getting an idea of his strengths and weeknesses, rather than watching a reel of long TDs. Locker had a great highlight reel as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Everyone has a good highlight reel. That's why they're called highlights.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't even deal with highlight tapes. 99%of highlights tapes are ruined with rap music.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted yes but I would feel pretty good about Leonard Williams.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

One point few people are talking about is that he is a sophomore . How many times has a sophomore QB been successful in the NFL? Pretty much Sanchez is the most successful so far and that ain't what we need.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Exactly. If they are even a little savvy they will bring both in for workouts. Cannot tip our hands. However, as many have said, Webster is weak in trades...

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

You guys think that Whiz is going to hinge his coaching career here on Mett? Another year like this one and I have to imagine him and Webster will be hitting the dusty trail together.

I think taking a QB buys him more time. Draft the falsely accused honorable QB from the defending champions.

He'll win more than 2 games. HOW can Jameis be worse than VY was for us and he never won just two games.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

idk, I still feel with a healthy improve OL he can be better than Flacco.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar