Training camp at Austin Peay

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no problem. I like a girl who does all the work. :brow:

2. h4t

h4t Starter

I think we can call this the Pacman camp. He was probably the biggest motivating factor to get the camp out of Nashville, to isolate Pac from trouble, and to hopefully help him to bond better with his teammates.

3. bubba titan

bubba titan Camp Fodder

No Three Foot Rule

I hope Fish and Co. keep the players under lock down. The Cat West advertises regularly that it doesn't have a "three foot rule". If the rumor about Pac on the plane to Jax is true, the women at the Cat must be loving it!

4. what are u talking about??

5. maximus

maximus Starter

I think the Cat West is a club in Clarksville that the customers dont have to stay 3 feet away from the strippers. In other words, anything goes

6. oh ok, thanks, i still dont c y he would put that in a football forum but ok thanks maximus

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Because the Titans will be training in the same city and same general area as the club

8. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Actually the Cat West is in OakGrove KY, its about 15 miles from APSU:))

9. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

will it be open to the public? And I can just imagine Pacman at the cat west telling some guy in the 101st to .... **** off!!!

10. maximus

maximus Starter

Closer than it would be if the camp was in Nashville. 15 miles is not that far

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar