TRAINING CAMP BATTLE #10 - Starting FS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jul 5, 2007.

?
  1. Michael Griffin

42.9%
  2. Calvin Lowry

42.9%
  3. Vincent Fuller

5.7%
  4. Lamont Thompson

8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there is only so much you can learn on the bench, especially at S.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'm leaning towards Lowry here, but I'd be happy if Griffin makes the switch back. Don't think that seems to be an option now. This is Lamont's job until someone takes it from him - just not sure what that would take in coach's mind. If no one's done it yet, we might be fooling ourselves to think Lowry/Griffin/Fuller have a real chance.

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I voted LThompson..Not because I think he should be there, but because they will more than likely start him. :rolleyes:

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yep, I agree with that. What is sad is that the Titans had no one who could take the spot from him last yr and the same group is back this yr except for Griffin who isn't even being put there

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Anybody whose name is not lamont thompson should be the starting fs, but i think it should be griffin.

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I think it will be Lowry. We don't actually have a FS and SS, as I'm sure Carpy knows. But Hope can cover quite well for a safety, and we need a guy like Lowry who can stuff the run and give us big hits. I expect our secondary to be MUCH more physical this year. Put Harper out there, who can tackle. Hope can tackle. Lowry can tackle. Then you just have the other CB spot. If it's Griffin, he can hit...hard. If it's Finnegan, he can lay the wood too. If it's Hill...well, 3 out 4 ain't bad! And Hill can cover, IMO. He just needs to work on his ball instincts.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I voted Griffin, because that's what I want.

But we all know who will end up starting. >:(

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Griffin.....please? Purdy please?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Since I don't think Griffin will try out at safety, I am going with Vinny Fuller (and where is Byron Scott?).

But if I had a choice, i'd play Griffin there.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"See RollTide get completely pwn3d here"

gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar