Training Camp Battle #3 - #2 Wr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jun 23, 2007.

?
  1. Justin Gage

50.0%
  2. Courtney Roby

10.0%
  3. Roydell Williams

25.0%
  4. Jonathon Orr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Paul Williams

12.5%
  6. Chris Davis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Joel Filani

2.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

This should be interesting. Again, no Givens. And Brandon Jones won the poll for #1.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I'm going for Roby by elimination. I can't buy into Gage or Orr. Not convinced the rookies are ready (with the exception of Davis who'll likely be favoured in the slot role), and have a slight leaning to Roby over Roydell.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I have a feeling that Paul Williams is going to be a hit, only Fishers reluctance to play rookies will hold him back.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I agree carpy..

I think gage will be a waste of time. Roby, r. williams or orr. Roydell Williams has been a little better than roby to this point in terms of route running and hands so i picked him.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Harder to guess than the #1 imo. Will Fish's favoritism for vets play out for Gage? I'm going to guess yes.

But maybe a Wade type (Roby, Davis) sees the field a lot kinda confusing the idea of a #2.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Roydell will step up perfectly into the number 2 spot. hes got my vote.

this is my 25th post...i can play games now!

8. This one is pretty much a tossup. Gage is the only guy here with any experience, and he hardly has a good track record. I'll say that Roby and Williams have the best chances based on experience, though I think Paul Williams is a good darkhorse candidate.

For the record, I'm voting for Roydell right now. Until they re-sign OJ Small...

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I voted Roydell Williams.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I picked Gage. I would like to point out that, although Gage appears to be winning this poll so far, he wasn't a big hit in the other poll. The other poll asked for the #1 WR, but most pollers also mentioned their #2 guy and in most cases it wasn't Gage. Now I'm feeling love for Gage. Nothing against our other Titans, but Gage has more experience and I think it'll show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar