Training Camp - Will You Be In Attendance?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I try to go to one or two practices every year. Only made it to one last year and of course I picked what had to have been one of the most humid days of the year. I saw two fans pass out. Anyway, I highly recommend going to those who've never been. Lots of fun and it gives you a chance to finally see the rooks in action.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I wish I could go, it always looks like a lot of fun. Plus it's free! Who doesn't love free stuff?

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Transportation across the pond isn't free, so I'll pass.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I went last year and it was fun. Unfortunately, we were there on one of the non-contact days.

I'd like to go back this year, but...the last time I went, we started 0-6. :(

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They've not announced them yet. It's almost always near the end of July. Usually like 2 weeks before the preseason starts.

That's a great point I didn't mention. Getting to see the rookies in action for the first time is great. Last year Jared Cook looked like a beast in practice. Perhaps he'll regain that form.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Clearly it's your fault we lost 6 games straight. I'm hoping you never come within 2 miles of the Titans.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I should have gone more back before I started working. The odds of me making it back are incredibly low.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I've been to camp several times over the past few years, and always had a lot of fun. I remember a few years back they had it at Austin Peay University, and you got to get much closer to the players than at BSP(although you still can get pretty close at BSP)... anyway my favorite memory from TC was of Pacman. He may have had off the field problems, but he was very friendly at training camp with all the fans. He would talk to you and joke around with the fans all practice long (I think he just liked getting the attention). I rememeber he would give his gloves to some of the kids there too.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

where do they train at? how far from LP field is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar