Tranformers Trailer - Spielberg and Bay

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well everything is subjective.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why not look at when the spiderman reference was posted and look when you posted and why others were wondering what you were on about.

Why do you constantly talk like you are an elected representative for everyone else's opinions?

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ok so you seem so up on the story line which you think is "weak" in the first place because Venom was a "ruthless one" but you do not know the differents between the Green Goblin and the Hob Goblin?

:bsflag:

4. Blazing Arrow

Not math. :))

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Algebra sucks :))

6. Blazing Arrow

O'Doil rules?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They're both lame. Hob Goblin, Green Goblin, Snot Goblin. Green Lantern would've made a better villain.
    Gunny - It's quite ironic that someone as opinionated as yourself would ask me that sort of question. Pot calling the kettle black.
    Even more ironic that you're one of the ones that started talking about superhero movies just one page back. Message board elitist, that's you.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

opinionated I may be, but I don't act like I represent everyone else. I don't say 'everyone thinks...everyone says...' like you do.

I actually brought up Smallville a good 3 months after the last post in this thread. And I quoted Childress who brought up Smallville at a time before that.

You just came in with Spiderman and it was out of no where. You were referring to something said 3 months ago.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

After running through 6 seasons of Smallville I am almost caught up with it all.

They should make a series with the Justice League characters.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Sadly it looks like the J League characters are a season 6 only run. The actor who plays Green Arrow is committed to another project for next season.:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar