Trap Game vs Indy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yep. I said it.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he said faith

lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Colts are 3-3 (we are 3-4) and have given up 26 points a game.... but we have given up 34.
    The Colts beat us the last time we played and they had Dan Orlovsky at QB. Luck is going up against a worst defense. Is Donald Brown healthy..... doesn't matter. Whoever they have at RB they will tally about 200 rushing yards. Maybe the question should be if this is a trap game for Indy.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Halelujah

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

That's the way I see it. They will not look past this game and I expect your guys to win it.

7. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

Yes, CJtheBeast there is a Santa Clause now share the what ever your using so we can have that dream also.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not a fan of our DC at all, but if our team could tackle, he wouldnt be hated as much around here

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Its been a problem week in and week out but yet.... it still does not seem to be an issue Jerry Gray is addressing. My only question is why? He should have them tackling and wrapping up on dummies for every minute he has them in practice, just like a high school player. Its simply embarrassing when your "franchise" defensive back runs up to a ball carrier gives him a tap with his shoulder pads and falls on his face while the ball carrier keeps trucking to the endzone. Hit around the waist and wrap up. That simple.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin said week-1 we don't practice tackling. I asked Verner if we practice tackling, he said yes, that was week-3 though.

We better be tackling during the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar