Trap Game vs Indy?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ok, well you would know that it was more of an effort on Ballards part than it was Lucks if you had watched it.

And like someone else said, we don't have trap games. Our team knows where we are.

2. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the colts are a better team. not a trap game

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would hardly call you guys a better team after that game.

Real talk, neither team learned anything about themselves. I don't care if it goes in your favor or not, you never want to see the refs take over a game like that. Enjoy your win, but you guys certainly did not prove anything.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

What did the refs do to influence the games outcome? I missed it as I said but your not the first person ive seen complain about the refs - was it a few bad calls? or a lot of little ones throughout the game?

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

worst 22 for 29 performance I have seen by qb. Granted I still think both pass int penalties are B.S. But when we settle for the FG earlier kendall wright is wide open for td. Jared cook has a touchdown if hassle can make a high school throw. Hope locker starts next week and gray is fired time to move on.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

wow are you serious?

I am not trying to be a dick when I say this, but you seem like you are trolling with this post. If you really do not know, just browse around some of the other threads when you get a chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

More than a few bad calls the fumble by wayne was awful. No review common man. Illegal hands to face by ayers and the roughing call to luck take the cake. But the offensive pass int calls on britt are total ARE JUST TERRIBLE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar