Trap Game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh he will suck. Why would this game be any different than his last 60ish games

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

according to the local Titan appologists in the media it is impossible to cut players mid season. Have to dance with who ya brought to the dance. ect...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Torrey Smith and Steve Smith will abuse Michelle.

Ravens are good at beating women.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think this could definitely be a trap game for us. As in, we win on the road in Baltimore, get every ones hopes up for an 8-0 second half only to get trounced next week. This sh!+ gets old.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ugh, youre so right, this is going to be a long game to sit thru. Now wishing I bought Eagles tickets instead.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Any given Sunday dude. You never know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey Im with you, I think we can hang and even beat the Ravens, its just the match-ups vs Grifin Im worried about.

8. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Ravens have 1 starting cornerback with experience on their roster. Hunter/Wright could have a field day Sunday.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... I think you chose the right one between the two games.

We have hatred for the Ravens, and it's a rivalry game. I'd love for us to be able to beat their asses down.

So yea the Eagles have Sanchez now, but they run such a fast-paced offense and hce so many weapons. We don't stand a chance. Our chances are much better against the Ravens.

I think this is the first game we've played in Baltimore since Flacco's rookie season (when we started 10-0 and blew our Super Bowl to these f*cks).

I remember that game (in Baltimore) so well. It was 4th down and Collins threw an incomplete pass that would've ended the game, but the refs gave us a huge break and penalized the Ravens for grazing KFC's helmet. Crumpler scored a TD on like the next play. I think we went to 5-0 after that game heading into the bye.

Oh what I'd give to be relevant again.

10. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Not being overly optimistic or anything but as of late we have been playing the Ravens/Steelers very well. Wouldn't be surprise if we start off the second half of the season strong.

Eagles - the combination of Sanchez/Barkley at QB doesn't scare me
    Texans - Beatable
    Giants - Beatable
    Jets - Beatable
    Jags - Beatable
    Colts- More than likely resting starters at this point

If our offense can finally find rythme we have a decent defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar