Travis Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Could one of you uber-knowledgeable guys please fill me in on what this guy has done in the past and what he would do for us?

I am smart enough to find his profile and read stats, but I'm sure some of you can do a better job explaining where he would fit in for us and if it's a good idea to sign him.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Dreadlocks. Need to know anything more? ;)

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's built to be a good #3 CB. He doesn't have great size and his measurable have never been that great, but he's a decent option at CB. I wouldn't want to see him starting, but he would be a good back up.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If the Rams couldn't use him in their backfield, then he's probably not much of an upgrade....

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Beast, sign him up

6. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

If he's starting, then you're in deep $#!^

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would bring him in for depth thats all.

8. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Yeah I guess if we got to post who he is and what he has done that tells he's a joke dimeback maybe.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if reynaldo hill is starting, in you're in deep $!^$

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

we already have a good #3/backup. Reynaldo Hill. Why are we looking at this guy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar