Travis Henry arrested for cocaine deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kak23, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd say since he got here, he was suspended his first season here.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, no. He always presented himself as "learned from his youthful mistakes" and making good choices. For people that he cared about and respected, he is ashamed of what he's gotten himself into.

I know people who don't know him can feel comfortable making jokes about him and his kids. However, for those that know him, it's heart wrenching to see someone with so much potential allow drug use to wreck his and his kid's life. Again, I'm really sad to hear that Travis was making a living this way and living such a dangerous life. It's truly surreal to even think of him in this way. He and especially his children are in m prayers.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

This man is done. I just can't believe how many horrible mistakes one guy in the public eye can make. ...Well okay, we've seen it before, but it feels a whole lot weirder when just two years ago you were cheering him on.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Big Cheese ... I'm disappointed in ya ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar