Travis Henry Comes Back To Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I live in NF, NY, so Ive always seen Henry, and i was very pleased when we picked him up, and by the faces I see around here, they cant believe Henry is on teh starting roster, let alone the team, I also think Henry is going to be begging for the ball sunday, Im gooing, so I cant wait to see him. I look for a big game for him, he can take the cold, (one of the few who have played in the cold on the team), and i thinkk we can really open up a deep ball pass game if we hit the line hard in the beginning of the game, on teh account of that the Bills secondary isnt that good, and they haev a rookie saftey in FO Simpson, and a rookie cb in Whitner, so we need to key in on their spots. Overall, I think well win, comments???

2. I wonder if Fisher will introduce the special teams, again... :ha:

I do expect a steady diet of Cheese, though. It is, after all, a late December game in Buffalo.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

when Henry has a chip on his shoulder he is really hard to stop, he will reach the 1,000 mark on the first drive in this game...

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I hope so I am starting him in FF.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hopefully he's near full speed. Buffalo's run D has been very bad this year. Eat poo Buffalo!:hitfan:

6. 10EC

10EC Guest

A couple of mistakes here.
    Its Ko Simpson, not Fo Sompson.

Whitner is not a corner, he is a safety.
    At this time in the season, "rookie" becomes irrelevant, especially since both have been starters the entire season.
    They have done very well against Manning, (Peyton, not Eli), and anybody else they have faced.

The Bills secondary has not been vulnerable at all to deep passing this entire year. In fact in the last two games Chad Pennington delivered a very poor 61 rating, and incredibly, Joey Harrington put up a zero qb rating last week.

The Bills have very good "man" corners, and both have crossed the goal line many, many times in punt returns, kickoff returns and picks. Clements is all pro, McGee has spent many a week at the top of the kickoff return charts, so if you go after them and get picked, they are exceptional in yac.

Recently, they have gotten a very good pass rush from the front four, thus the very low qb ratings I mentioned as they have been very successful in 7 man cover schemes.

The point is this. If we want to beat them, we will do it with Henry early, and play action later. We cannot reasonably expect to exploit their secondary.
    They are very good, and very fast, have exceptional hands and can return pick to the scoreboard.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Bills have been a very solid football team this last month or so.

They've been a little up & down on offense but have been making game winning plays on Defense.

A win is going to take a good performance from us this week but I certainly believe we can do it.

8. i wanna see another miracle

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

me too, but I think I'd rather just see a total whoopin' (by us)!:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar