Travis Henry is a premier back in this league. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

be fair, his body isn't used to that kind of punishment...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was confused that he was activated, but Lendale got sick this week, so hopefully he'll be back during the bye. He would have been helpful in giving henry a little rest this week! I bet the guy goes through some crazy IV bags.

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Don't forget to give props to this offensive line. Pillar getting injured is the best thing that ever happened to Travis Henry. ;)

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yes. Even the announcers commented on how well we ran it behind Bell's blocking.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Props to Stewart too. Roos has made a few mistakes, but we haven't seen a breakdown on Stewart's side either. Good job all around oline!

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Henry is playing like he did in 2002 when he ran for 1400 yards and 13 TDs (a premier back). It is more than coincidence that soon as we changed up our OL we started having alot of success running the ball (White also had more success last week). When we can run the ball that well we can win some games.

Henry gets my vote for most improved player and if he stays healthy I think he will top 1000 yards.

7. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

yeah, he played great. but we cant forget that the skins had both their DTs out for the game.
    if the production continues through jacksonville and baltimore... well then i'll be impressed. i do think we should get rid of brown a.s.a.p.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Easy there big fella
    :pour: :guzzle: :beerbang: :drool:

slow up on that kool-aide

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree with the statements regarding the line - I like this line (so far)
    Vince also had LLLOOOOONNNNGGG pocket time

I think Henry's been capable of this all along

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

We would only get a 6th if that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar