Travis Henry is a premier back in this league. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brown = sissy. nuff said

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Funny that you would say that. More than half of Henry's runs were off tackle...

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If we are going to beat Houston, we need Henry behind the QB and Brown on the sidelines.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Almost half the runs against the Jets were short yardage. He had a more average ratio against the Phins. He would have averaged about 4 ypc if not for getting hit well behind the LOS (bad blocking) on the last 3 runs. But he looked better than a 2.7 YPC back. Just another case of stats not saying it all.

The Skins are not a poor defense. They gave up 3.5 per rush before us, around the top 5. Those 2 rookie DT's had 10 tackles and a sack between them against us, not bad. Salave's had 5 tackles in 3 starts. Griffin was averaging 3 per start.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

He's on pace for a 1343 yard season...

6. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Vigsted, if Brown can't even run well against these "suspect" defenses, that says more of how crappy he is than how good they are making Henry look.

7. Fry

houston's defensive tackle seth payne tore his acl and will be out for the rest of the season. man, i bet robeast is looking good to them now.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Brown had 3, count them 3 carries. One was a stuffed draw play, then a 2 yard option play and last a 4 yard run. How many draws and options did you see Henry run?

But of course, I had almost forgotten the Henry Law, but Bobo kindly reminded me: When Travis Henry is tackled for a loss, it's bad blocking, when Chris Brown is tackled for a loss it's bad running :rolleyes:

9. Fry

how many times was travis tackled for a loss against the skins? none. he should have been about three times. but he did something chris cant do...he ran hard and got some positive yards.

he didnt stiff arm someone, run backwards, then fumble.

10. Fry

i can also promise you that chris brown doesnt score on that touchdown run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar