Travis Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Im watching the broncos game and man does he look sick...I miss him already

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we needed travis henry

he's a bowling ball

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i made a thread too lol

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

lol my bad man, i didnt see yours.. Can we just merge them?

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Welcome to the club....:irked:

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

we probably made them @ the same time

7. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Lol, he looked good. but my god its preseason. these games have to many stipulations. You got teams that arent tryin to show much and are holding back a little. I mean come on, sanfrancisco moved the ball like it was nothing against the denver defence.....with champ bailey,nate clements,john lynch etc. im not gonna say nothing negative or positive about any player until i see atleast a regular season game. Because mike bell is also runnin the ball well.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Repeat::

Lol, he looked good. but my god its preseason. these games have to many stipulations. You got teams that arent tryin to show much and are holding back a little. I mean come on, sanfrancisco moved the ball like it was nothing against the denver defence.....with champ bailey,nate clements,john lynch etc. im not gonna say nothing negative or positive about any player until i see atleast a regular season game. Because mike bell is also runnin the ball well.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am not basing the fact that I wanted to keep him at all on this game.....but thanks...

10. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah i wanted to keep him. He is the one person i cared about losing. People talk about pacman and drew bennett and bobby wade, when travis was just as big of a work horse. I think chris henry could potentially fill his shoes. Anybody see troy fleming score? he also was a titan lol. And tell me trent dilfer aint in as qb for frisco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar