Trilogy Poll - Spiderman

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Jun 7, 2008.

?
  1. Spiderman 1

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Spiderman 2

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Spiderman 3

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Extremely overrated series:

Spidey 2: 7/10
    Spidey 1: 6/10
    Spidey 3: 4/10

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm still in shock of how much Spiderman 3 sucked. I can't get it through my head. How did this happen? Topher Grace as Venom? Come on. The ending was so stupid, and there was no need for 2 villians. The writing was terrible, the acting was even worse. God..what a let down. Oh, well. I've always been a batman guy. THE DARK KNIGHT WILL BE AMAZING

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

having only seen the first one I had to vote for it

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Go figure, I'm on board with Childress and Titanbuoy as usual!
    I loved Spiderman comics as a kid but the movies don't cut it for me.
    My faves were The Human Torch (unforgiving what Hollywood did to that character), Sub-Mariner, Swamp Thing and Thor...

The only superhero flick that I REALLY REALLY liked is The Incredibles.. Looking forward to the next one!

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

SubMariner is the gayest of all superheros (nice Speedo, Nimor!), and Captain Marvel is just disturbing ;)

I loved Spidey 1 and 2, but 3 was absolute dog meat. Hopefully another director will mug Raimy, steal his franchise license and redo it correctly, a la Batman.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

One is without a doubt the best of the three. It actually had some character development, and the priceless scene with everyone at the dinner table together for thankgiving dinner. That was some good stuff. The ending was very powerful when he walks away from true love because he loves her. Had they not used the stupid helmet for the goblin, I would have given it a 10. 9/10.

Sandman was probably the best villain as far being kinda cool looking, but the Goblins Son fit his role perfectly before he ever dawns his costume. He's probably the best character out of all of 'em. Although the guy playing the goblin really played his role to a tee too until they threw that green helmet on him.

Still, 1 was the best move by far. not even close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar