Trojans Divided?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Torch7, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseb...175.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-mlb-dodger

Lendale White says
    "I would never trade away the three years with Matt as my quarterback," White told the Denver Post. "But if I was an NFL team, I don't know how you could not take Vince Young.

"A quarterback's job is to control the game. When a guy throws for 260 [yards] and runs for 200 in the biggest game of the year, he doesn't just control a game, he shows he can completely take it over.

"Nothing against Matt, but Vince has to be the No. 1 guy."

Lendale :banned: until after the draft buddy..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he answered the question honestly. i have no problem with that. in fact, it's kind of refreshing. i'm tired of the politically correct answer all the time.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Im sure Matt will encourage the team that drafts him to make a move for LenDale now:winker:

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Well, since White is going to slide to the second round anyways, maybe he will get to team up with VY after all (meaning we pick him up with our 2nd rounder)...

5. that would be pretty cool, because it already seems like he has respect for him, but i dont know if lendale is willing to work hard enough to be a top rb in the league, and thats something that we need

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar