Trolling at Orangemane

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not following u there champ

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Cutler is the Jeff George of this generation. Million dollar arm, 50 cent head. Google it.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Aaron rodgers is a unique situation. The fact of the matter is... if you are drafted and you are on the bench for 3+ years... You aren't that good.

The fact of the matter is... when you are drafted... espicially in the first round as a QB, you are expected to play within years 1 or 2. That's the new NFL.

Matt Flynn might prove us wrong

4. World Peace

Sam Bradford, Matt Stafford, Flacco, Newton, Ryan, Daulton, Sanchez... all were starting year 1... The fact that Locker isn't starting makes me think this franchise is still about 5-10 years behind every one else in the league... and gettin a washed up has been quarterback that hasn't played an NFL snap in 18+ months (It will be 18 months when the season starts in the fall, if not more) who had his best years about 5-6 years ago re-inforces that fact

It;s like having hasselbeck and now steve hutchison, those guys had their best seasons in 2005-2006ish

5. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

Yeah, this team has frustrated me over the years with many bad decisions. For example, when Mike Nolan was fired, they made a kneejerk response to winning a couple meaningless games against weak opponenets at the end of the year and hired Mike Singletary without even interviewing any other candidates. I wasn't a fan of Singletary, but I probably wouldn't have hated the hiring as much if they'd at least considered other options. I wanted to interview Harbaugh, Todd Haley, and Shanahan at the time. Another was when the Niners drafted Taylor Mays. I was relieved that the Niners didn't waste a first rounder on him, but I was still pissed about that pick--esp. because there were safeties available that I thought were better fits for the team (Morgan Burnett). It's nice to see the team actually making good decisions now.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'd rather have a solid veteran who can play than take a shot and play a first year rookie QB. There are obviously exceptions. I guess my way of thinking is old. :logo:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

i also feel at some point locker would want a trade if we sign pm...but thats not the reason in replying...just wanna say its good to see another az titan fan!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Seal of Approval

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

it is... you think.. in the past 12 seasons... there has been 3 2nd year quarterbacks who have won the superbowl... and two of them have won multiple rings but since 1985... no quarterback over age 35 has won the superbowl.

fact: You have a much greater shot at winning the superbowl with a 2nd year QB than you do a 35+ year old QB.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

My fear of it is if you throw him out there, and he doesn't do well... he breaks. Maybe that is just a scar from the VY era, idk. I don't want Locker to break, and when he DOES start I want him to be in the best position to succeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar