Tropic Thunder (August, 2008)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

KTOWN REVIEW (no spoilers) Great movie. Maybe the most fun I have had at the theater this year. This movie is maybe the funniest movie I have seen in a couple years. Easy. The cast is brilliant. Robert Downey Jr or Tony Stark as I call him is great. Jack Black is awesome. Stiller killed it(he directed the film). I have to give props to Danny McBride the pyro special effects guy. Look for him. This guy is awesome. There are a few others(big time actors) that have major roles(hilarious as well) in the film that have been left out of the trailers. I saw someone wrote that they thought to many trailers were being released..... not so. The funniest parts of the film are not even in the trailers. The film earns every spec of its R rating. This is not one for the kids. Everyone go see this one in August. Knock back a few adult drinks and check it out. You will laugh your *** off. Hopefully they won't cut anything out. The cut I saw was funny! I hope they leave it alone. At the end the entire theater pretty much gave it a standing ovation... until they told us to sit down so we could fill out forms and surveys. boo but what do you expect for a free movie. If anyone has any questions post em up cause I have the answers.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Danny McBride is my favorite. I havent seen TT yet, but he made my interest peak.
    He was awesome in HotRod. Still gotta see "Foot Fist Way" too.

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I have been wanting to see Foot Fist Way. It is not playing here anywhere. He is awesome in Tropic Thunder. The guy has talent for sure. Funny as hell.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did you see him on Conan Obrien? Where he 'punks' the crowd with Will Ferrell?

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

No I'll see if I can find it online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar