Troupe out for remainder of the year....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

2. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

I get the feeling the absence of Troupe will make Scaife into a really good TE. So we will have a knockout 1-2 punch at TE in the future. So it may be a good thing. But not if you're Troupe.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I have been really disapppointed in Troupe's lack of impact on the team this year. Even when in, he is not the force I thought based on the flashes we saw last year.

I wonder if he ever develops into that now.

4. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Troupe Done for Season

SUMMARY: TE Ben Troupe will be done for the rest of the season when tests indicated he fractured his ankle Sunday in the Titans 31-13 win against the Eagles. He suffered the injury on his 14-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter. Troupe isn't expected to need surgery and it is unclear whether he would be placed on injured reserve. Troupe will end the season with 13 catches for 150 yards and two touchdowns.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

bummer to hear that. Whether you are playing good or bad you don't want to see someone get hurt

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The good news is vince Young can't throw it in the ocean to save his life, the bad news is that Ben Troupe is sitting on the beach trying his best not to catch it.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I guess our luck is changing. I'm sorry to see this happen to Troupe but it's not often you lose a player for the seaon without it hurting the team too much.

I haven't given up on him yet

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Troupico, Troupico, Troupico.

Bye bye Floyd.

9. At least we can see how well Scaife does as the starter, he definitely has a lot of potential, hmmm, Gonzlez anyone?...

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gonzo should be playing tomorrow night. Now that is a stud who can return to service quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar