Troupe out for remainder of the year....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Its the Gator curse!

Erron Kinney - Injured Reserve
    Zach Piller - Injured Reserve
    Ben Troupe - Injured Reserve

Watch out Reynaldo!!!

2. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Well atleast we have Scaife, and I know we signed Hartstock... any word about him getting and action in practice? This does bring out some speculation about looking at Tony G. he's a proven player. I just don't think Troupe has proven himself truely, I've seen alot of dropped balls. He's got the talent which most of us have seen, this is going to hurt him because I believe what this team is looking for the most right now is consistancy.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I heard he wasn't playing?? that was ESPN

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

bring back GUENTHER...

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

AMEN! So we've got, what, Scaife, Casey Cramer and Ben Hartsock? Oooh. Scary. Hopefully Scaife will do well, and one of these other guys can show something, but....eh.

Why can't we have Guenther back? Did he complain he should be the starting TE like Volek did at QB? Why oh why?

6. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Guenther isnt signed to anybody else. Is there a reason he isnt back or that the Titans cant sign him?

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Guenther was a replacement project since Day One. There's a reason nobody else has signed him either.

8. Nash

Nash Starter

I wonder if Troupe is having difficulty understanding a pro-style offense?? the major concern about him at draft time was his knowledge of the playbook...isn't Daniel Graham going to be available as a UFA??...instead of spending the money on Troupe maybe go for him??

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Gonzalez talk is interesting though I don't see it happening. I don't see how you can count on Kinney next season though time will tell.

I'd love to get someone who can be a go-to guy for Young as he matures the next two seasons. Scaife may be that player.

Troupe is with us until after the '07 season, I believe. It doesn't look promising he is that guy.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Gonzalez might be franchised. He's their best reciever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar