Troupe today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well I woke up at 27 - 0, then focused on the 49ers/Texan game.

2. THE53

THE53 Guest

I agree. He has shown that he can be real special. He is like a running back once he catches the ball...

3. It will be interesting to see if Reese will trade Kinney. Troupe is definitely ready to be the #1 TE.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well he is better then Teyo Johnson....:ha:

5. No way man, Teyo Johnson is gonna be a superduperstud. He runs a 4.55684742 40, can bench press 935.32435 lbs, and has a 7.34 foot wingspan!!!! :geek:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

that was some funny stuff.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

And he played basketball!

Tony Gonzalez played basketball,
    Gonzalez is great,
    Teyo played basketball,
    Teyo will be great.

I miss that guy...:ha:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he was a closet titan fan.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It'd be nice if we could use Troupe more next year while also going to WR's more. Well, I don't want to ask for too much, but it seems like a step in the right direction.

Maybe you're getting a little enamored by the size similarity, but it doesn't mean much. Henry has proven to be a solid starter, and a very powerful runner. Nash doesn't have those qualities just because he's the same size.

10. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I agree. Troupe looked really good against the Jags - I think he has the potential to become a better TE than guys like Gonzales and Gates. He just needs to be more consistent catching balls. And it seems that either he isn't getting involved at all in the OF sometimes or he isn't getting open. I think it's the former IMO. I'd like to see him start instead of Kinney next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar