Troy Fleming TD!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Come on, we all still love Troy :)) Just got home, guess I missed Henry getting a TD too. Kinda weird there eh?

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Again its just preseason, the catch was nice!! but it was against second string players. Its hard know anything from preseason. I mean especially since raiders went 4-0 last year and warren sapp said they was forreal, then they went 2 and 14 in regular season. and the colts lost all there pre season games and won superbowl. Preseason dont mean jack, were all just glad to see football and want somethin to talk about lolol.

3. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i still get weirded out watching the Ravens aswell, seeing all the old Titans.....back in the day, watching Warren Moon on other teams was the worst though......and when Earl Campbell went to the Saints......come to think of it, wasnt Haywood Jeffries on the Saints too?.....Free Agency stinks (unless its helping us:grrhee: )

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Fleming has to be good, he is like a 97 on my Madden team....

Seriously, Fleming has talent but he fought injuries that came at a critical time when he was fighting for a roster spot here. I wouldn't be surprised if he succeeds somewhere if he can stay healthy.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

when is the last time that happened?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Troy Flemming was always good at catching and usually making a man or 2 miss afterwards. Timing was the only thing that provided his exit.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Hope, KVB, Thorton, Carter, etc

8. smili

smili Starter

I wonder if Fleming needed the change of scenery to provide some new motivation. It seemed like he showed so much potential his first year and then just put it on cruise control - not unlike some others from those same years.

If the Titan's had developed a lackluster culture in those years it's good to hear that everybody's together as a team again, pushing each other, and working and playing hard again.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I hate Fleming, and Brown

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yeah fleming is pretty bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar