Truck Parking @ LP Field?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioStomper, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i woudnt take showers while on the road.

cowboys use to ride 2 weeks before washing in the creek.

2. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

I know you wouldn't... I have serious doubts about you showering at home. I picture someone glued to their desk chair with a lot of crumbs and jelly stains on his shirt.

Btw, I am no cowboy... I've never even been to Dallas.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'm talking about real cowboys, the days before football.

but seriously you dont need to shower, truck drivers just sit on their butts. as long as youre not trying to pick up women at the truck stops then you shouldnt need a shower but every 4-5 days.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I sit on my butt most of the time, but I still wash everyday. We're not rich enough to own a bidet at our house, so daily washing becomes all the more important, particularly when the old lady serves tacos for dinner.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

Too much info...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i'm sure you can leave it at The World's Largest Adult Bookstore, and then walk or take a cab from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar