trying to remember past history

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by sirjesse, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Is it just my imagination......or wasnt there a time that bud and floyd with the oiler/titans concentrated on only carrying players who carried good publicity? Seems like with pac man.......albert......rob reynolds......damien nash......that the team takes alot more risk with character hoping that physical talent will mask those shortcomings.....or maybe my memories of moon and haywood and the smurfs is more benign that it should be?

then there was the six gun dt's big daddy doug smith and jeff alm.....and josh evans......and alonzo highsmith.....but even that bunch seems tamer than what has been through here the last few years.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Um, look around the league. This seems to be more of a league issue, then located only in our organization.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

As a fan I can accept it when the team is winning, completly unacceptable when the team is losing. 18.5 point road dogs for cryin' out loud, I can't remember a line that big.

Point is, if the team is losing there is no point in losing with known losers might as well lose with good guys.

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Very true statement. See the Vikings incident around this time last year. Probably isn't anywhere as bad as what Al did and other incidents, but it definitely wasn't something to laugh about.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The only player I remember having a questionable character issue was Cris Dishman, but even so, I don't rember why. For the most part it has been our coaches that have gotten into trouble. Glanville and Buddy Ryan to name a few.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar