Trying To Take #89 To Task

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Blame injuries and lack of talent. AH was out, Odom was out. Laboy suffered a concussion and was out. Long has been out all year. Thornton is injured.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Looking around the league we're lucky to have so few injuries and to non-factor players.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No, blame Schwartz..
    Big Al, Laboy and Thorton played the first 4 games of this season, and Odom played against the Cowboys yet we still got stomped..

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Too easy...

5. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Hey Hoffa,

Kinda rough on the greatest tight end this team has ever had wouldn't you say? He had his brains scrabbled on several occasions while playin' his heart out for this team. Now he's doing what he loves, and, in my opinion, doing a pretty good job at it. A Company Suck-up???? To what end? Do ya think he NEEDS the money??????? So his opinion might vary from yours but how does that make him a CSU?

Just curious.
    TITAN89Fan

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

7. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Hey Don,

Long time no see my friend. I'm sorry to say I missed the interview your talkin' about. Just let me know if ya need the ear of 'The 89'. I know some people that know some people that actually know some people and we would all be tickled to help ya out. Just have your people fax my people and we'll do lunch and iron out all the details.

Go Blue
    jim

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Frank has got to be the stupidest talking head I have ever seen. He is terrible. I dont think I have ever seen someone get to where's hes at before having the mental capacity of a sponge.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dear The Don,

You are my hero. You are so cool.
    When I grow up I want to be just like you.

You Rule.

Gunny (Aged 21)

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I can get you a foursome with him at the Legends so we air it all out..............Im sure he'd love to hear it all live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar