TST's 2008 NBA Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheSureThing, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Actually this might be true. I heard somewhere that the last white player to be drafted this high and make the allstar game in his first 3 seasons, was Christian Laettner in 1992 (or 1993 or 91 can't remember).

So I wouldn't be surprised to see Love drop out of the top 10.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Love will be solid in the NBA. Not great, but solid. I think Beasley will be a bust. Reminds me of Drew Gooden.

N.O. getting CDR would make me happy though.

3. TheSureThing

That wouldn't be a bad bet.

Going off topic a little. Personally I would like to see the Wizards trade up and get Russell Westbrook from UCLA. That way we can let Agent 0 and his antics walk, and bring in a potential true point guard. I'm fed up with this score first point guard stuff.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Gordon, Westbrook, Bayless, and Mayo are all combo guards who are to small to be a SG, and will probably be at point. Westbrook is the only one I think that can be a true pg because when collison was hurt @ucla westbrook started the first 7 games @point and won.

5. TheSureThing

Yea I like Westbrook the best out of the bunch in this draft. I think Mayo is another guy that will evolve into a Shooting Guard, and Bayless has bust written all over him.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

My observations on the picks are I don't think there's any way donte green goes top 10. I also don't think the knicks will take someone like gallinari with them trying to start over. I also see gordon going a little higher and augustin moving up a little also. With the spurs pick I think they will take chalmers. I think they'll re-sign thomas and then still have oberto, duncan, and mahinmi coming in. They are also not known for going after athletic type big men.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would like to see the Rockets get Hibbert, to back up Yao, and make sure that Chuck Hayes remains on the bench, and or to get Douglas Roberts because that dude can score and has height too. Those are two of the bigger names at the end of the draft and I hope we can squeeze them into our Roster.

8. TheSureThing

I don't know, Knicks fans seem pretty excited about getting Gallinari, and claim that he is "what they need". Donte Green is just my reach of the draft. Every draft isn't going to be an exact science, theres going to be reaches as well as steals, hard to predict them but I'll give this a shot.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lol no way the the knick fans want that Italian guy. Give us bayless mayo or eric gordon.

10. TheSureThing

do you guys seriously want another guard on your team??? The Knicks roster is flooded with Starting guards, and some people say thats half the problem they can't win.

And what do you have against Italians?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar