TST's 2008 NBA Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheSureThing, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Grizzlies suprised me. I pretty much left them for dead after the Gasol Trade. I figured it would take them at least 5 years to get back to respectability. But they made some moves here to give them a chance. Memphis fans will have a reason to enjoy watching their team for once. I think ultimately they made a move from mediocrity, which is a death sentence, to trying to build a real contender. I think that is the right move. But they still need a player they can hang their hat on. Mayo is their best chance at that. Arthur could be a nice wingman to a superstar. He'll be hungry. I think getting him from Rockets was a good move for both our teams.

The Rockets and Grizzlies seem to have a nice thing going. We've made some trades together that helped us both.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Rockets should look like this;

Yao/Mutombo/Dorsey
    Scola/Landry/Hayes
    Battier/Greene/Novak
    McGrady/Francis/Head
    Alston/Jackson/Brooks

Cutting: Harris/Woods/Leunen to D-League

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Grizz have the cap room to go after someone at PF. All their lacking is a good PF and a quality #6 player. Rudy Gay has shown flashes of being a great player and Conley should benefit from Gay/Mayo.

Houston looks to be in contention again. They might need a good #2 PG though.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Grizz look really good, but they're going to have to give up a PG. They can't keep the 3 they have. That's great trade bait though. Package one of those PGs and Antoine Walker for a good PF, and they're a SERIOUS team.

And I think Marc Gasol is going to be much better than his brother.

5. The Playmaker

Kyle Lowry or J-Critt.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Wow I don't check the thread for a few days and you guys go Griz crazy. Yes yes the days of slumming it are over. We are on our way back up. The Love pick had me pissed at first. I had my clothes halfway off running down Peyton Manning Pass with a torch when I got the news of the Mayo trade. I quickly put my griz gear back on and ran home to confirm the news. The line up looks sweet..... can't wait.

7. The Playmaker

I hear yeah. Even though I'm a C's fan the Grizz are growing on me. I live in their regional area so I'm able to watch their games.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I wish their games were on here. Me and a buddy are gonna get the NBA deal so we can watch all the games this season. Maybe if they start posting up some wins the will get a few national games. They will at least be fun to watch this year. It was ugly in 07/08 minus a few highlights from Gay.

9. The Playmaker

They have Conley, Mayo, and Gay. Plus Gasol coming this season. Not to mention Darrel Arthur. If I lived in Memphis I'd get season tickets.

100% going to at least 1 game this season.

10. The Playmaker

Got me in the mood to change my sig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar