Tulloch Signs With Rosenhaus

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BACK2SMASHMOUTH, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The bloom is off the rose with Rosenshark if he's taking on guys like Reynaldo Hill (sorry Gunny) who will be lucky to be in the NFL after this season unless they are willing to take a short-term deal for the vet minimum.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He actually seems like an OK guy. Maybe someone who looks for the big payday, but he's way better than Boras, IMO.

4. BACK2SMASHMOUTH

BACK2SMASHMOUTH TD's Please...

They said Rosenhaus was in town and both signed on. Rey must have figured having that guy as his representation would help his credibility. I believe he'll have a hard time finding work next year.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That's ok Jeff....*clicks neg rep*

We're all good :brow:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Rosenhaus makes a visit to all 32 training camps each year in order to sign guys. I remember when he came to camp, maybe 2-3 years ago and talked to a certain linebacker.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

As long as he stays away from Bus Cook I don't really care. Cook seems to be our nemesis.

8. Nine

Nine Starter

Actually, I've come to respect Rosenhaus quite a bit.

Yeah, he's brash and outspoken, and can be arrogant at times....but the bottom line is, he takes care of his guys. They always get paid, and they always show up on time. When was the last time you heard about significant holdout from a Rosenhaus client?

It's also worth noting that his clients seem more likely to re-sign with their existing teams, as opposed to chasing a big payday elsewhere.

I used to see him as the quintessential jackass, and a blight on the sport. However, after seeing other agents try to hold teams hostage with ridiculous demands, Rosenhaus has probably become my favorite of all the high-profile agents. The guy makes deals happen.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He lost any remaining respect I had for him when he started jawing about Volek to the media a few years back. Even Volek told him to shutup.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Rosenhaus=superhero?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar