Tulloch to replace Fowler at MLB vs. Minnesota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yes I was.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

How dare you disrespect Hank Aaron by reusing his nickname? You should be ashamed of yourself.

3. I don't understand how you figure hes gonna smash Peterson your pretty much claiming that hes a better mlb than all the probowlers/HOF'ers that Minnesota offensive line and AP has allready had great games against, lets not be biased fans and expect a kid whos rarely played to light up Peterson on his own, your defensive is good IMO not great, the teams you have beaten are not great teams, nor good teams. Minnesota on the other hand has played good teams i see this game a lot like Minnesota's last game against Carolina who was 2-0 and claiming to be a dominant force to be reckoned with. than i read posts about 16-0 im hoping that is a joke, no offence but you guys will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Artis hicks was reported out in a Carolina newspaper, but hes playing, he practiced all week and actually has looked better than McKinney hes already gone up against 3 pro bowl caliber de's and im pretty confident in his ability to protect gus and ap.

ill come back and eat my words if im wrong, but i see Minnesota running away with this one, minn's d-line and linebackers are a dominant force with Ej Henderson shaping up to be one of the best mlbs in the nfl, if Minnesota is able to get any pressure on Collins who lacks mobility i see a big game for Minnesota's defense.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Tulloch has all the tools to match up well against AP. How well he does remains to be seen, but we also Big Al and Tony Brown. We held Jacksonville to less than 40 yards rushing. I don't expect us to do that well, but I'd bet we hold you all to 70. If we do that, we win. Frankly, the only way we would lose this is if we implode. I doubt we will.

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

First of all Green Bay,Indy, And Carolina cant even wear the same jock strap as tennessee when it comes to defense. You people keep pointing out our record,we did what good teams do, beat the weaker teams. If your defense is so good why are you 1-2? Obviously you cant play with the big boys so you need to check your team. I hope you do think this is going to be an easy win because at the end your going to be setting yourself up for disappointment

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree. The teams we have beat our garbage. Now that we are playing a great defense who will stop our main attack, we will see how good we really are.

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

AP is awesome, but so is our D.

This should be epic.

8. we got a better running game, a better passing game now with ferrotte, jared allen, kw, pw, you cant touble team all of em, sorry to let you know. lets see how ol KC holds up with a motor like jared on his tail.

9. i was on carolina's board last week and they were talking all the hype like you guys, with us starting out 0-2 barely losing games with tavaris playing worse than anyone ever at the qb position missing easy throw wide open, ferrotte was nailing every throw last week, one pic wasnt his fault berrian just tipped a pass intoa defenders hand and made his stats loook a bit low, and having a big play called back, came out throwin 8 times in a row last week, if u dont have 9 men in the box each down AP and CT are gonna tear into you so deep controlling the clock that our defense will be fresh on each set of down grinding into your oline until they cant take it and we dominate the line winning a easy game 27-10

if you play 9 in the box, berrian and rice will def have some streak and long posts and wade in the cuts making good 1st down plays, and a occasional ap swing pass is always something that will come out the hat, im just waiting to see AP throw the ball, as soon as he touches the ball everyone is after him, nice toss to ap throw to berrian TD, works for chargers why not us :D

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

You don't appear to be living up to your handle...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar