Tulloch Will Get First Start, Thornton to Sit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Seemed like the same as what little we've already seen from the guy. He's so much quicker than Sirmon to fill a hole to stop the run. Then he sometimes overruns the play or gets fooled. Looks like he needs reps and some learnin'.

He blizted a few times, but wasn't very effective. His speed should make him better at that than Sirmon.

May be a little better at getting off a block than Sirmon, or just running around it.

It's a very bad D, so I don't see how anyone can object to seeing if him starting from here on out can help and be a step in the right direction.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:huh:

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Since you can't seem to grasp what I am saying, let me spell it out for you. People are always screaming for the backups to play, thinking they are better than the starters. The coaching staff knows the strengths and weaknesses of the players, and why they are not starting. Yesterday proved exactly why he wasn't in...he made many mistakes. If we had the luxury of getting a huge lead like the Jags did, put him in and let him learn, but you can't depend on a rookie when a game is still in doubt. He missed several tackles, and got caught up in some blocks and couldn't fill the holes, one reason Taylor got so many long runs. We had no choice but to play him, but it was obvious why he doesn't start. Comprende?

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Ah, so in other words it was just like when Sirmon is at MLB, gotcha.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

there is honestly no way tulloch is as bad as sirmon @ MLB

i refuse to believe that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar