Tulloch's play last night

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I watched the LBs a lot last night and Randall looks very athletic though appeared to over pursue a few plays. I didn't see Nande standout much but may have just missed him. I did think Tulloch did a nice job. Though he's much shorter than I expected, he was very active in running down the carrier. I'll be interested to see if he holds up with a big body on him but he might push Sirmon quicker than originally thought.

Thoughts?

2. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Agreed. I would like to see Tulloch with the starting D. Sirmon was a no show last night. If Tulloch gets the opportunity, don't be surprised if Sirmon is a goner.

As far as Randall is concerned he was around the ball alot last night. If he can make a couple of key tackles on ST. Then I believe he will be kept. Nande was a no show last night as well, but Nande has an upside where Sirmon is dropping in performace.

By the third preseason game. I'm predicting that Tulloch starts. You heard it here first.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Didn't notice Nande at all. Tulloch was mentioned a couple of times, once wrongly on a play made mostly by Randall though.

On the flipside Bullock and Sirmon were neigh invisible as well

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd like to watch the 2nd half D again, but I remember Tulloch looking good and making some plays. I'm not worried about his size, especially height. Plenty of good, short Mikes. He looks a bit like Al Wilson.

Randall was very active, but I'd agree that he didn't look to be in the right position sometimes. But what can ya expect. Defintely an athlete, and seems to be big enough. I noticed him take on a block very well one time. That suprised me a bit.

5. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

I thought Randall did equally well. I hope we can find room for him. I have a hard time believing they'll let him go as much as they have worked on him. I would love to see Tulloch perform well enough to start. It creates depth as well.

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

On that play, Tulloch got in the QBs face, IIRC.

I thought he looked really fast. He's a bit small, but maybe we should try going small at LB for a change. Of course, that assumes we have the DTs to keep OL off our backers....that's a big if at this point.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i remember nande over-running a few plays.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

if tulloch keeps his play up and improves every week, i see no reason why he should sit the bench behind sirmon week one....

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I only saw a little of him on TV last night. But, after watching him, I agree with your asessment that it will be difficult not to keep him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar