Tunsil needs to be our first pick . . .

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by adamwinn51, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

That is the debate. Is Lewan the answer at LT? If so, then we probably go Ramsey. Not sure the new coach (or GM?) will think so.

I think there is a good chance we try to trade back 3-4 spots and pick up the OT out of ND. Or best player available there. Getting an extra second would be huge, plus another first next year. We just have so many damn holes . . .

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Sidebar: I think Lewan was playing hurt this year (shoulder).

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Look if that is the case, and who ever steps in to our FO deems that his supporting cast is the problem then great! That means we need to look at a C, LG and RT in the draft and not a true LT. That leaves the number 1 pick up for a defensive player to help us.

Chances of this happening though, I don't know. Lewan just looked really bad this year. It's a hard call to make. I just want to fix this mess ASAP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

No, he did not.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He didn't look bad this year? Wat?

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

will be a terrible pick. We aren't really fixing a damn thing. Since lewans gonna bolt to play LT somewhere because hes a LT not RT, and a pretty good one at that. We need to address c and rt, not take another LT #1. Maybe id be ok with it if he's available at 3-5 if we trade back and boss and Ramsey are gone.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

No, he didn't.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He did.

10. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

First of all, you said really bad. Then you said bad. I am saying he didn't play like either and in fact played above average with a very high-ceiling. Then considering he had a revolving door of crap next to him, a rookie qb or a statue qb that holds the ball too long, and a hurt shoulder. I would say he played pretty damn good all things considered.

Lewan will be our LT for the next 10 years and I'm damn excited and confident there. I do not have the PFF account to get grades, but I'd bet you Lewan had a top 20 season for LT's. No, thats not great, but I think as Mariota gets experience, we get a better RB and a quality line with him Lewan is a top 10 guy.

If you feel otherwise, let me hear why.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar