Turner for ?:

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Apr 26, 2007.

?
  1. Swap this year's 1st and one fourth

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. This year's 2nd and one fourth

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  3. Neither of the above

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Don't want to trade at all.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

What would you trade for Turner?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

this years first and next year's 3rd.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im pretty confident a deal will go down draft day, i think san diego is just playing hard to get to raise the stakes,

i would swap first rounders, and give them a 4th, this year and one next year,but thats as far as i would go.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's not unreasonable. I might try to make it a fourth that goes to a conditional third.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, that'd be even better if it worked. My reasoning is pretty simple: I think Turner is better than any RB in the draft, and I also think there's not really much talent that we'd be looking at in the 1st round anyway that we couldn't get close to in the 2nd round. The DE's are average IMO, the CB's are below average, and the receivers are okay, but nothing special beyond Calvin and we won't get him. So, Start in the 2nd round and then use our 3rd round picks and we could still have just as solid of a draft but while picking up a guy that'll probably be a force.
    Turner would also help T.O.P. and that's something we're hurting for badly right now.

6. i think the more likely would be the first choice so thats what i chose

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea a swap of firsts and a 4th

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Swap and a fourth would be very reasonable IMO...

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I wouldn't mind swapping firsts and then maybe throw in our later 4th. The sad part is we used a 2nd on White last year so basically we will have spent the point equivalent of 2 second rounders and a 4th rounder on a RB. However, if the combination of Turner and White can grind out first downs and keep the chains moving they might help our defense more than any pick at #19 would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar