Turner postpones trip to Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no one eats meals with lendale, they cant keep up

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

progress ? Turner postponed Buffalo didn't he ?

and besides have we done anythign FAST this offseason ?
    trading for a RFA is a big deal. not only do you have the logistics of reaching agreement with the player, you have to settle on compensation to SD

It might not happen til we're on the clock

all the pieces to the puzzle may be in place already

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, compare that to an early 1st Round Draft pick
    you spend a pick on the guy , give him big money - does that mean you throw him into the fold just because you have a sizeable investment in him ? sometimes you do , sometimes you don't

I wish we would have started Vince week 1
    might've gotten that extra game we needed

we invested some money and a 3rd rounder in Travis and he only started ONE game in '05 and he was not installed as our starter until week 5 in '06, where he also spent time on the inactive list

your witness :ha:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well said^^

5. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Yeah, I know. I realize all that has happened, but what can I say...i guess I'm just a little pessimistic after the offseason I expected and what we've had. I've gotten my hopes up several times about who we could bring in only to be disappointed soon thereafter. I guess I just want Reiny to show me and not tell me.

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

All true Puck. But I'm very impatient. I just want to know if we're going to get him or not. I hate all this waiting it out over a long period of time....:)

7. Er, look at Turner's break tackle statistics compared to LW's and you'll see how he has more power. Remember power is the combination of speed and strength, I think you've seen Turner face ongoing defenders head on and broke free...

Not that I'm trying to be bias against LW...

8. Turner is visiting Buffalo today

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

So we should expect an announcement this evening..."Turner traded to the Bills..."

just kidding. I hope we get him instead. :))

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats what everyone said about him yesterday, maybe he will stick around another 2-3 days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar