Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Turner struggled?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    Interesting article:
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/09/09/refo-ten-pit-week-1/

I've not re-watched the game but didn't notice Turner getting handled as much as the author indicates. If so, this is something to keep an eye on and wonder, if it doesn't improve, how soon we'll see Schwenke.

Another interesting tidbit: Jake Locker completed just one pass to the right side of the field yesterday.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I re-watched the 1st half, so maybe he did struggle later on. But like you said TJ, it's not an obvious thing.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    As long as he is not completing passes to the defense, I really don't care where he throws. lol.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    I did notice Stewart was the one to give up the only sack of the day, not Turner.

Im looking for these alleged struggles, but Im not seeing them yet.
    Riverman and afcsouthdom high five this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I thought Turner played rather well. Levitre looks good too. Chance was very impressive, great heads up play to get Battle into the end zone. Hopefully Stewart strengthens up because he appeared to be slacking a bit.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    Big Country blew it. Walker whiffed. Locker did get a lot of pressure on that first play-action up the middle and stood in there for the completion.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Ok just saw Turner have his hands full on that 4th & 1 Battle convert on.

Turner totally blows his assignment and allows his man to hit the RB, thank God for Warmacks heads up play pushing the pile.

Also on the following play, Turner lets the DT right into the backfield to make the tackle for loss.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I bought the PFF Premium... it's awesome.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,404
    I'm thinking about it.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    If you guys want something worth buying check out the game pass. Theyve got several packages to buy, well worth it IMO