Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Turner struggled?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $892
    I don't know how the American Gamepass product is. but non-Americans get 4500 kbit stream. That's fine on a 40" TV.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,872
    Stewart was playing with a bad calf and he had the toughest assignment in pass protection.

Turner is not going to dominate anybody but if he holds his own most of the time and makes good calls he'll be fine. I don't see us putting a rookie in his place. I think he is there to stay.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800
    Walker is who struggled IMO the dude was supposed to be an elite blocker and I saw several occasions where he just straight missed! Not to mention if he would have put a block on that guy on the corner CJ would have had an easy TD. Instead he dives at him and makes him fall into CJ!
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    We don't need a ILB that badly As we have Gooden who is basically getting red shirted this season, Fukou is a decent run stuffer, and you only play 3 LBs less the 50 % of the time.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

Out of curiosity what was Pitoitua's run stuffing grade?
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,353
    Are you using Firefox? If so Jeff said it's a problem with them and not much he can do about it. But if you go to "edit" as normal then "more options" you can edit from there.
    Kaeotik and The Hammer high five this.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    Or Spencer
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Thanks. I am using firefox.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    +1.3 overall

His run stop% was 10.0, 9th best of all 43 DEs with atleast 10 snaps.
  10. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152

Good to see Big Po getting off to a good start. He is going to be a player for us.