Turner talks heat up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I believe the proper word is "internerd".

As in "Al Gore did a great job with this here internerd!"

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Regardless, the pokemon thing is extremely lame. Hire someone to think of something clever or funny if that's what it takes.

3. i thought that it was pretty funny

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how old are you again?

5. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans Begin Talks with Turner

SUMMARY: The Titans have entered preliminary negotiations with both RB Michael Turner and the San Diego Chargers. "We have had some discussions with his agent about a contract, and we have discussed with the Chargers what they would consider to be proper compensation," Titans general manager Mike Reinfeldt said. "We've had discussions, but nothing is imminent." Turner will visit with the Bills today. RB Cory Dillon's visit to Nashville was postponed and will likely be rescheduled for later this week or the first of next week.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

looks like hel be a titan soon enough

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

and he must want to be one if he was watching game film with MR, and taking a physical.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i heard from espn we were the front runners by a small margin to land turner

9. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

Don't rule any scenario out yet...As much as I would like to see Michael "The Burner" Turner in a Titans uniform next year, he is on his way to Buffalo to meet with the Bills today...:suspect:

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we shouldve been the 2nd one to see him because now they can match whatever offer we made to him and essentially steal him from our grasp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar